Monday, January 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!

Rolled into Denver this am and glad to be home. Just wanted to give a heads up that I no longer have a phone so if you need to get in touch, send me an e-mail or something. 50ish miler tomorrow and maybe some snowboarding action as well. A good week of playing in CO then I guess I should work for a bit.

Had been working on a wool quilt while in WV. My 90 year old grandma has been collecting old wool garments for me for a bit. So I cut it all into 5" squares and then sewed it all together with the help from my momma. She had to fix the corners I messed up. Here she is temporarily attaching the 'e' to the main quilt. Looking forward to the finished product.
You always need to be learning something new. No matter what it is or what it is going to be used for. Just trying is all that it takes to succeed!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it back safely!! That quilt is bangin!! Love it!!

    much love from back east...

    On my calendar today:
    May you have the courage to go after the things you want and the perseverance to keep working until you get them.

    You in a nutshell my friend! Rock On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home brother!! That quilt will keep you and the dog quite warm... The new rig is ready to roll, send me a note if you're down for an urban pedal this weekend and we'll roll.

    ReplyDelete