Monday, October 4, 2010

Motorized toys!

I've been craving some riding of the motorized variety and got out for several hours yesterday and had a blast. It's been a minute since I've spent much time on a dirt bike but it all came back pretty quick. A few solid days and it would be on.




Rocked this rig, initially I thought it would be more bike than I needed, but it felt awesome once I got used to the suspension. I had thought I wanted a 250 but the 450 felt oh so good and it wasn't nearly as tall as I thought it was gonna be. Good times!





I didn't have a helmet so had to borrow one and of course the only one that fit was a woman's helmet. It's cool and I dig pink anyway.


Lane rockin' the Big old Grizzly, glad she let me ride the dirtbike!





Someone had a bad day.


Resolution pass with infinite views.


Kickin' it with miss Lane! A beautiful way to spend a Sunday. Caught a gorgeous sunset to end a magnificent day. Another wonderful day in paradise!

1 comment:

  1. I see that rig off the road is being used for target practice as well! Or that was from when they stole it!

    Looks like life is good!

    ReplyDelete