Monday, May 2, 2011

Pisgah Goodness

Rolled into Asheville the other day and stoked for the riding. People are asking why I came back, and I state the obvious........to ride Pisgah. Yeah, the riding here is that good. Spent 8 hours in the ranger district yesterday and it was superb. Just rolling along with Marshall. Legs were a little heavy from the previous week of going big, but they feel spectacular today. Hit the biggest climbs around, pushed a little more than I should have, but that'll change on Saturday. One of the best days on the bike for sure, partly because it was the only thing on my mind.

The vicious is definitely NOT the bike for here.....but there's nothing I can do about that. Put a big front tire on today, a 7" rotor up front and new pads in the back. That should help significantly. Plan on a little dusk ride this evening for a little shakedown.

A week of just hanging out and riding bikes, with PMBAR on Saturday. Definitely a good place to end my vacation.



GO RIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment