Friday, July 10, 2009

T.I.T.S. Ride


So I finally got back out on one of these rides again. So glad to be back out. The night was absolutely gorgeous. Good crew and good pace. Spike kept me honest and pushed me up all of the climbs. I definitely blame our pace on him, but that shit was fun. The climbs were awesome and the descents were fabulous.

I was worried about black & white since she ran all day at work, but she killed it. There was a beautiful sunset followed by a killer climb in the dark. Got to the top of gas house and watched a spectacular lightning show to the south of us.

Didn't want to drive home, so I rolled down the gravel road until I found an open place to throw down the sleeping bag. It was an absolutely beautiful night to sleep under the stars. Had thought about going for a spin first thing this morning but had no water or food, so just headed back to town.


Finally upgraded the old Civic. She was solid, but it was definitely time for an upgrade. So I picked up this little gti to be the new bicycle hauler. I am stoked for the upgrade.

1 comment:

  1. Nice upgrade dude!!! Love seeing your pics....it is so beautiful out there!! Hope we get out there sometime!!
    Until next time....

    ReplyDelete