Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No pedaling

to be had for over a week, other than commuting to and fro. Full moon tele ski jam over Berthoud Pass on Saturday was so rad. The moon was super bright and the snow was surprisingly good. Put a mediocre skier, at best, in the trees at night and you're sure to get a good laugh. Actually my gut hurt I was laughing so hard at myself. Would definitely do it again. Followed that up with three days of snowboarding at Winter Park. Had some of the hardest charging days I have ever had on the mountain. So much fun and totally worked. Jiggety James and Sunny gave me the locals tour of the hill and definitely showed me where the hidden goods were. Any time your hiking a bit in bounds, it's gotta be good.

The rest of the week will be bicycle related unless we get some of the white powdery stuff. We shall see. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. NIce for gettin on the teles! You skin up or drop off to the north and shuttle back up? pics man!

    hope to ride soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we rocked the shuttle Kevin and no pics as it takes me too long to pull out the camera in snow gear. I can't take pics as I'm rolling along like on the bicycle.

    ReplyDelete