Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fuck the Leadville 100

Lifetime Fitness and everyone else associated with the race. Almost get hit by a car twice on my way to watch the start of the BIKE race which was a whole mile away from my house. Then to beat that you go out to get a bite to eat and all of the prices of been hugely marked up. Anyway, all was good despite the fact. Go to clinic for a few hours and on the way home I figured I would ride up 6th street and watch some finishers come in as I pedaled the few blocks up. This is where shit got stupid. Pedaling up the course, which is a two lane road by the way and i start getting yelled out for being on the course. Seriously, I can't ride on the road? Go to turn around while on my bike and continue to get screamed at to get off of the course when a cop on a bike is yelling and trying to get me off of my bike. What the fuck? Fuck it, I'm going to the house and refuse to go back to town today. Absolutely absurd.

Never been a fan of the race, but figured I would do the leadman series since I live in town. Not now. I've never been so disrespected on a bicycle, ever. Fuck the Leadville 100 and all the douche bags putting it on!

2 comments:

  1. You should've gone all hillbilly on em. "You think yer better'an me?! Tell you what, bitch!"

    ReplyDelete