Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crazy Busy


Lots have been going on, not all for fun but for the better. The frames coming along slowly, but surely (fred's words) and I can't wait. Trying to convert the vicious back to a coastie bike, but all of my good parts are in Oregon for the build. Needed some things asap and that's when Shanna of endless bikes hooked it up and sent me what I needed, new cog and a spacer kit.

This made me realize that a bunch of people have helped me out in the bike business and I thought I should give a big thanks to those folks. Shanna @ endless bikes for the best cogs and spacers, ever. They're the only cogs I ever run. Jeff @I-9 for the wheel hook up. Andy @ New River Bikes for all of the parts, that I always seem to need. Fred @ Wolfhound for building my dream ride. Black Sheep bikes for the sweet custom titanium fork and mountain mustache bars. Dug @ bandwagon racing for the hookup on the goods for the season, for making me want to ride fast again and for telling me that I had goals for this year.

All are amazing folks and make me smile when I ride my bicycle. If you need anything these guys are awesome and I highly recommend their products.

Just another 13 days in the high country, then headed east to ride bikes for 5 weeks. It's gonna be sweet. If you're in wv or western nc and wanna ride, hit me up. peace.


GO RIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment