Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Things

Lots of working, some playing but definitely getting geared up or a few big things. First off, the new mtn rig. I needed 4wd and yeah there is a bigger purpose, but more on that at a later date.




Not a bad beater, with left over rack parts from the big blue dodge.

Got a new osprey bag, the raptor 6 and it is slick. The best laid out and fitting bag I have ever had. Thanks doug aka the leader of the bandwagon. It needs a few modifications due to the fact that I am a thin 115 pounds at the minute, but i'll take care of that. I thought you were supposed to gain weight in the winter?

The new clinic opened last week and it is absolutely awesome. Looking forward to the possibilities.



heading into the two treatment rooms


the community room with chairs for four people


and the view from the office window. One day maybe I will be able to take a decent picture, until then sorry for the sub par pics.

Then the best new thing of all isn't finished but the process has begun.
Parts being shipped out tomorrow, of what I have, and the rest have been ordered.




Have the sketch and dimensions for the wolfie and it is a go. I am unable to get the pic up as of now, but maybe later. Not sure of the build time, but I have already waited for over two years so what's another month or two. May possibly have it for PMBAR, but not sure.

BTW, went to copper mtn today for the first lift assisted turns of the year. All I have to say is that groomers are lame. Don't see myself doing that again anytime soon. The backcountry is sooooo much more enjoyable!


GO RIDE!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Clinic is looking real nice! Can't beat that view! Sweet looking rig! i hear ya on havin a 4x4 again! Got all my parts i need as well just waitin on that frame to show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice setup man! Holler at a dude when you show up in AVL.

    ReplyDelete