Friday, February 3, 2012

Exactly

So finally back to a lifestyle where I can ride my bike everyday and I'm loving it. Have ridden every day in 2012 and looking forward to see how long I make it before missing a day. Not bad considering I live at 10,000'. Trying to get geared up for some big rides this year, got signed up for the Gunnison Growler and there are several 150+ mile gravel grinders in the spring I'm gonna go and ride. It's one of my favorite things to do......long gravel road rides and it's cool that there are going to be several routes available around the state. Should be fun!

Got something new yesterday and it's so rad. Should definitely make riding through the rest of winter more doable.








Leadville winter MTB series #2 on Saturday. Tennessee pass night jam, super fun course. Hope to see you there.
GO RIDE!!!

1 comment:

  1. E,
    There just so happens to be a Pisgah Grinder in the works for Sept 15. Come on out! The proposed route (permit pending) from PMBAR start/finish-> 276-> 477-> 276-> 1206-> 5000-> BRP-> 215-> Indian Creek-> 475-> 475b-> 276-> 477-> 276. 70+ miles 16K'.
    E

    ReplyDelete