Wednesday, February 8, 2012

fat bike!!!!

so, I've had the fat bike for a week and absolutely love it. I've ridden it everyday and have a constant smile on my face while doing so. Did the Tennessee Pass Night Jam hosted by Cloud City Wheelers last saturday and had a ball. It was my first real ride on it, and it was awesome! Still no real snow to speak of in the high country, so headed to the front range for some snow riding. I'm not gonna lie, it was tough. Fresh snow with no real base makes you earn it. It's quite different than the groomed snowmobile trails like we have in the high country. It doesn't really matter where I am riding or what the conditions are, I always have a smile on my face while pedaling around.

Get out and do something fun with this beautiful Colorado weather!

Here's an action shot while warming up for the Tennessee Pass Night Jam




and a little resting




No comments:

Post a Comment