Friday, July 23, 2010

Officially On Deck!

Got a good after work pedal in today and the arm felt fantastic. Rippin' it on the old Vicious, felt so good. It feels good to just pedal as fast as you can. Sometimes I forget how nice and soothing it really is. Should be able to get in a few more rides in over the next few days. Lookin' forward to it.

Got home to some good news, Fred, of Wolfhound Cycles, let me know that the dude in front of me is dragging his feet and I may be able to take his spot in the build line. May be starting on the new wolfie in about two weeks. Can't wait. I suppose that is my reason to pedal, knowing that I WILL have a new bike before the riding season is over. Will find out for sure in the next week. My new I-9's should be here the first of the week. It's about time..

No comments:

Post a Comment