Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting out right

New year's eve was a wash. Car broke down on the way home in 10 below zero temps and had to hitch hike home, then catch a ride back to work on new year's day. So I took yesterday as my new year's day and broke out the fatties for my 1st run on them.



No skins for them yet, so used the snowshoes for an awesome hike up



Everyday I love this place more and more.



Transitioning from snowshoes to the fatties.


Where we headed. A great day and the best turns I have ever made on the tele's. The icelantic's are badass. Can't wait for some more.

3 comments:

  1. What's the specs on the tele setup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. icelantic scout 143cm, 140-105-130 (tip-waist-tail) with G3 Targa ascent binding. Soooo Badass. I luv 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till you get your skins! You'll love the climbing even more!

    ReplyDelete