Monday, February 15, 2010

Back again,

but without much to say. Haven't been on the dirt in a while and definitely jonesin' for some dirty mc dirt. I have always been a huge fan of winter, but I am over this freeze-thaw bullshit cycle we have had going on for what seems like forever. It would be different if the snow in the mountains was spectacular 'cause then it would be worth my time to drive to the them there hills. But it is fairly lame that way as well. Call me spoiled, but I have very high standards and expectations.

So anyway, I have been pulling this bike out about every day or so. Many days it's just over to the parking garage at DU with the dog for some hot laps and manual session. 'Cause I need all the practice I can get.

So I have been working out everyday in the non-cycling fashion with plans on being strong at some random point in time. I'll have to see how that works out for me. I'm thinking exceptionally well will be the outcome. I have been having the urge to run quite often, so some new running kicks are in order for the week and looking forward to some 30-ish mile runs very soon. Want to join in? Hit me up!

By the way, I got a skype account the other day, so I now have the ability to talk to people verbally, if'n you're interested.

Oh, and here's the new painting on the side of Qi athletic club, of which Happy Mantas Wellness Tree is a part of. It's pretty rad except for the dumpster sitting in front of it.





We have a really sweet tag inside where you walk into the bathroom and the door that walks into the treatment area. It's hard to get a good picture as you can't step far away back to get the whole thing in the pic., but you get the idea.
peace. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment