Thursday, February 18, 2010

My little wolfie!

So I just got my build date-ish for the Wolfhound. It's still about a 6 month wait, but is gonna be so worth it. It's already been almost 13 months so what's a couple more? Fred sent me some pics of his newest creation. The one that he's gonna show off at the San Diego custom bike show in April. All I have to say is wow! It's pretty flippin' amazing. He asked me not to show it off and I shall honor that. It has me worked up so much that I would be stoked if I still had to wait another year!

Anyway, the Giant is pretty much finished due to the LARGE groove through the carbon fiber on the chainstay. So the vicious is the ride of the year, unless someone has an extra rig they want me to ride. Just have to make it 'til around August and will then hopefully have a new steed to rip it on! So excited I can hardly stand it. peace.

1 comment:

  1. you can always ride the trek! I think it's a 24" and a bit big for Lubes but you'll be fine. Or I do have a huge stock of bamboo in the garage waiting to be bonded to some carbon...Just saying.

    ReplyDelete