Saturday, September 26, 2009

Coasting

Hit up BC yesterday with Lubes and my little white dog. Beautiful day on the bike. A chill in the air with a beautiful blue sky above. I've got some painful shit going on now so it was the last day on the fixie for a bit. The coastie is tuned, clean ready to roll with a new titanium mountain mustache bar from black sheep. I'd rather be able to ride than not. I'm even gonna pedal an easy gear, silly huh? Now i's time to just ride along, no objectives just enjoy where I am and what I'm able to do. Especially with fall blazing through and winter rearing it's head. Gotta get it while you can. Checked out Mateo's in progress pump track, very nice and just kicked it for the evening. Picked up some killer pics Steve took, now to make a matte and frame 'em up.

Headed to Indian Creek today for some lushness, then tomorrow to Lyons for a sufferfest as long as my innards don't get jarred loose today. I'll post a pic of my new bars later, there flippin' sweet.

Ride bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment