Sunday, September 27, 2009

Riding Along!



So the coastie is back in the rotation. The new black sheep bars match up nicely with the fork they built me last year. The legs are toasted but once the trail points down it's all good. It may take a few rides to be able to descend up to my potential and get used to the new hand postion, but I was still able to let it all hang out. Did a BC ride with Lubes on friday. It was one of those beautiful days with a nice chill in the air. Just pedaling around, then hit up Indian Creek yesterday. 30 miles of coastie goodness with Jerry, Scott and Steve.

Riding these bars gives a little extra cushion. The bars flex about 3/4 to 1" when force is applied. They feel oh so good. I actually have to work for a few days, it's been almost a month, then I shall ride again. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment