Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A quick run down of the last week or so. Did an early am ride on sunday to enjoy the briskness of a beautiful morning. Hit up the skatepark for a bit just cruising in the big bowls. All kinds of fun. Just built up a little dirt jumper but need some brakes. Anyone have a set of disc bakes? mechanical preferably. Hit me up if so.
Here's my tiny little cabin where I lived for a summer back in WV a few years ago. Still sitting there waiting for a tennant.
Lady Elouise, aka Ellie Mae just kicking it in WV. I found her 2 years ago while living in that little cabin. She was running around starved to death and just skin and bones. She turned out to be such a sweet little pooch.
Bikes everywhere!
Stopped in St' Louis and kicked it with Annie for an evening. Here's b-w just doing what she does. Was nice hitting up the park scene in St. Louis, they even had a cyclocross course marked out through the majority of the park. Not to shabby for an otherwise non-cycling friendly community!

Headed out tomorrow for Durango and SSWC09 then on to Crested Butte for the fall classic. Pretty stoked, but bummed to find out today that I tore the majority of my intercostal muscles on my right side. Rest and relaxation is the advise I received. I think (2) weeks of doing nothing but riding bikes and hanging out with my friends sounds like the perfect rehab.

I will try to keep this thing updated throughout my travels. We'll see. Check here for the official updates. I'm out. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment