Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunshine!!!

I LOVE sunny days! I guess you can say CO has spoiled me in regards to weather. This week has been so nice. Going out and riding bikes in the sunshine on dry trails. Craziness. It's coming around. Legs are feeling good and I am enjoying the spinning along. Got out on the bike everyday this week. A few trail days, a few skatepark days and some commuting miles. But the trail days are what seems to make my days complete. Just getting into the flow and letting it roll. Can't wait for some trails outside the city to open up so this dog of mine can hit the trail as well, but that's gonna be a while. It's calling for 50 degree days and sunshine for the next week. It's on, 'til the snow comes back. Go ride!

Dug e Dug just sent me this link, from the 1st Leadville winter race this year. Representin', bitches!

1 comment:

  1. Got something like 8 hours in so far this week. Not bad for an ol workin boy and family man. More tomorrow in the form of White Ranch in the early am and Sunday at Pueblo with PBR if ya want in.

    ReplyDelete