Saturday, October 17, 2009

Diversify!


Thursday ended up being a full day on the bike. Started out at the skatepark on the new dirt jumper. Spent a few hours figuring shit out. Then headed to Buffalo Creek for a quick 30 miler! Ended up a little shorter than anticipated but was super fast and flowy. Left there and headed to Mateo's for a quick session on the pumptrack. An hour later I was beat. I have to say it was a good day.

Was supposed to meet up with the t.i.t.s. crew for a night ride but I didn't want to pull a late night and I was stoked with the day I was able to pull off.

Maddie has been a bit down as she ran a stick through her chest the other day. She's full of antibiotics and spunky as ever, just doesn't have the capacity for her normal rides. She was beat after 30 miles when normally she is just a little tired. Give her a few days off and she'll be ready for next week.

On a lighter note, I do know that the new ride feels, oh so good!

1 comment:

  1. YO.B, great seeing you and thanks for a stellar ride. I hope to see ya again and get in some more long pedals in the spring. Don't freeze over winter, but at the same time buddy, KEEP COOL! Ha, see ya.

    ReplyDelete