Friday, October 30, 2009

Yep!

For those that aren't in the front range area you missed some snow. Ended up with about 2 ft here at the house. All I know is that I have a little black and white dog that is in need of some serious exercise. 3-4 hours a day of walking through a couple feet of snow did nothing for this critter.



Maddie digs the snow and loves to bury her head in it, but she definitely needs a 30 mile ride, soon. I think I may need a few of 'em as well!

Had to dig the car out last night. Had to use the snow shovel to get all of that shit off of her. Then the old v-dub powered right through all of that other shit.

This weekend is the bicycle film festival and since all of the rides that were going on this weekend kind of got shelved, that's where I'll be. Come on out and enjoy some bicycle films. The melt is on, so hopefully in a few days we will ride again. peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment