Monday, May 24, 2010

Coasting

is so sweet! Resurrected something from the past to get the off road venture going again. What is it you say, come ride with me and you shall see! Hit up the first bit of DRY singletrack in town yesterday and it was such a nice little introduction. The possibilities that are about to open up is kind of silly. Two rides in yesterday and still had most of the day free to lounge around.

It has been so long since I lived at the trails without having to drive for an hour, at least, or commute for an hour through town to get to the goodies, I was kind of confused. It takes me back to the Slatyfork days of living in the Heckler house, where we were across the street from 900,000 acres of nat'l forest. Oh it feels so nice to walk out my door and within 5' ft I'm on a trail headed out of town. It's snowing today but supposed to be in the 60's for most of the week which should dry out some more sweetness. Lookin' forward to it!

Ordered some new bling for the Vicious so I can coast on that bike as well. I will post some pics of the sexiness when it is all together. I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment