Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's been a while,

since I have done an update. so here is a quick hit:
moved from Denver on April 1st
hit up Moab for 5 days of squish squish riding
4 days in Fruita that ended with a severely bruised and battered left hand which started the running season
Moved to Leadville to get the ground work laid for the new clinic
running and riding as weather has permitted
4 days of riding in BC to keep the riding legs moving
Opened Leadville Community Acupuncture May 1st
Running almost everyday, getting ready to start throwing down some big-ish style runs
Completely over the fixie on trails and can't wait to get a coastie mtb again with A LOT of squish up front
No desire to leave this little mountain heaven for a while and glad to have someplace to call home!!!!!!!
Life is pretty amazing and looking forward to see what happens next.


There's a quick rundown of the last month. No pictures as I broke my camera and computer. One day I will get around to posting something, but until then it's all about the process of exploring on my own with my little black and white friend. Go ride...or run. peace.

3 comments: