Sunday, May 30, 2010

ridin' bikes!

Got several trail rides in during the past week, so good to ride with some of the front range folk. Ended up realizing that I am not in as bad as shape as I had thought, actually was still somewhat fast on the trail. Glad to see and feel it, gives a HUGE boost to the psychie.

Was working in Evergreen for a few days so made some calls and set up some ride times. Bergen Peak on wed. eve and 3 Sisters on thurs. eve. I believe it was the first time riding 3 sisters on a coastie bike and man was it a hoot. Raging down from the top with mGe and Lubes right on my tail. Hitting close to 30 mph on the 1-track felt soooo good. Got back to Leadville yesterday, did a 25-ish mile jaunt and then a quick spin this morning. It's all coming together. Trails are opening up daily and I'm constantly finding some new (to me) hidden gems. What wasn't rideable last week due to snow pack is now part of the loop. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blahgin' and coasting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That riding was sic! Good to see ya again and looking forward to rollin some miles with ya in the future.

    ReplyDelete