Monday, August 17, 2009

BC trail building

killer trail dog
rides at dusk are the best!


it's crazy that BC is not only amazingly green, but the wildflowers are still going strong. Crazy!
purple lady bug? You ever seen one of these?

been riding when I get the chance, but with no real objectives. Headed out to BC friday evening for a dusk ride and then a camping session. Black-n-white and I got a fast paced 25miles in that ended in the dark. had a light, but forgot to charge it. Had the hammock set up and crashed for the eve. Saturday was a trail building day with COMBA and IMBA. Spent all day working on the new black diamond trail. All I have to say about it is, it's gonna be badass. Nothing crazy but oh so fun. Rock wall rides, drops, tight rocky areas, steep rollers. If you have the time to go out and work one of the building weekends, I highly recommend it. So much fun.

Went for a quick pedal after the work day and then camped that night as well. The weather was absolutely perfect. But fall is in the air, for sure. Maybe 35 degrees at night. So flippin' sweet.

One more week out here then headed to the WV for 2 weeks of riding. Can't wait for the tour de WV with BoYes, Carpong, Vonblowseph, A$$hole and anyone else who joins in. Should be killer.

3 comments:

  1. And I will continue to live the adventure vicariously from my desk...IF you will post more often. Gahh, slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate, I will do my best to post more frequently. Hopefully I will get some good rides in for the next 4 1/2 weeks. I'm going on vacation, bitch! ride bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of vacation...We're heading to the beach in 1 hour, so YOU suck it biyatch! I've got 1 spare ticket floating out there for the game down in Fla la la if you want it btw. Get back to a ninja!

    ReplyDelete