Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's Official!!!

Have just been doing little rides for the last week or so. Just kickin' it and working a lot. The CTR starts tomorrow and I decided not to do it this year. Have a full week of cutting trees and I got my official piece of paper the other day and decided I needed to stay in town. I'm super stoked about it.

So starting Thursday I will be treating patients at Happy Mantas Wellness Tree. So if you're in town, and want an acupuncture treatment, hit me up. It's about to get fun!

5 comments:

  1. nice.

    I'm putting a full pull of the CT on the ticklist for next year.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. word, hopefully I'll have a new coastie bike for it next year. Just wasn't feeling it on the fixie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. back to work? I won't think any less of ya'. You got that vacation inked in or what? I am so back on the Tour of WV schemin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. leaving either the pm of 8/26 or early am 8/27. so will be in wv friday 8/28 for sure. Let's do the tour. Throw it down wild & wonderful style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome bro. You know we'll be bringing in the little ones when we need a wee bit of needle pokin.

    ReplyDelete