Friday, June 5, 2009

BC Night Ride

Went up to Buffalo Creek last night and had a blast! Didn't take any pictures as I forgot my camera. There was a fast racer dude that showed up, who made me ride much faster than I had planned but made it way fun. Rocked it for a few hours of going up and then down with b&w chasing. She was getting a little tired so we bailed off kind of early. Was still a killer ride. Got back to the truck and took a nap while waiting for the rest of the crew.

Rode my first 36er and it was SIK! It was a bit big, but super cool. For those that don't know research it and find out, I'll attach a pic in a bit. Late addition, thanks PBR!


Headed back to BC in a bit to camp for the night then off to Kenosha or Salida in the a.m. for a few days of BIG rides. Don't forget the full moon is sunday, so get out and enjoy it. peace. e

No comments:

Post a Comment