Monday, June 29, 2009

Evening Spin!






Haven't been very motivated to ride bikes lately. Was supposed to head up to Spikefest! this past weekend but due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to attend. And yes, I was pissed. Spent the weekend just taking it easy with some small pedals around town thrown in.

Got off work early today and decided to get a sunset ride in. Mentioned it to Laura and she was down. 1st ride on the vicious since building it back up. I swear she lost a few pounds of dirt and grime and almost feels light.

The flowers were beautiful, there was a slight breeze and an awesome sunset. This ride made me realize that I absolutely love riding fixed. The coastie bike has become a little bit boring to me. The fixie just keeps me on my toes and feels oh so good. The coastie is officially parked. I'm out. peace

1 comment: