Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bergen Peak


Threw down a ride this morning that I have been thinking about for a while, just hadn't done it for some reason. Parked at Bergen Park, by the whippletree, rode over Elk meadow to Bergan Peak Trail. Hit the lookout then dropped down too long. Rolled through the park and hit the bike path to Dedisse Park. Rolled it for a bit then up the connector to 3 sisters where I climbed up to Evergreen mtn then back down to hit up the sisters trail, which I had thought was techie but actually was pretty easy, then back down the connector to Dedisse to bike path to Elk Meadow to the rig. 4 1/2 hours of solid riding. Just me and the vicious. No pics just riding. No clue on mileage but will guess 40ish +/- 5 miles! Good times and some nice climbing. Cleaned more of bergen peak trail that I ever had before and I was fixed. Pretty sweet. Will definitely go do that one again, soon. Only try to be done by 10 am instead of 12 and take a third bottle of H2O. Good times.

Oh yeah, here is a pic of a few kitties that were kickin' it at the white ranch parking lot. A local TH here in the front range. Such pretty pussies!

No comments:

Post a Comment